Expert-Accountant is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. The privacy and policy of our website ensure you that we collect information about you with lawful and fair in a smooth way.
We only collect your personal information as is necessary to conduct business with you. Our staff is trained to respect your right and privacy in accordance with our ethics, policies, and procedures. You will always know what information is being collected, and you will have an option to choose how Expert-Accountant uses your information to communicate with you.
It is necessary for any site to collect the personal information of a client (such as name, email, phone number, DOB, and address etc.) to know more about them and their business requirement. After accumulating the personal details on our site, we will provide the individual plans for individual needs.
Why we collect your personal information?
Expert-Accountant collects the information about you in order to:
- Identify you as a client who wishes to purchase our products and services
- Supply a better service and special offer to you and your business
- Fulfill legal and regulatory obligation
- Notify you timely with new updated articles, and advertise pod-casts, videos, goods, and services that we offer
- Reach us immediately in future whenever you need
Disclosure of your personal information
Expert-Accountant will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you without your consent.
Updating and correcting your personal information
You may gain access to Information that Expert-Accountant has collected about you, by contacting our office. You can modify or update your personal information via phone, fax, and email, online through our website.
Security of your personal information
Expert-Accountant has security events considered to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Information under its control. These security measures include:
- Prevent the hacking of your data and database.
- Clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality
- Applicable security access to your business properties
- Security bins for the disposal of written information
Expert Accountant is a self-reliant accounting firm. The provisional properties such as logos, trademarks and brand names of the respective brands are exclusively used for the purpose of representation only. We do not possess any brand or service. We provide accounting and financial services and are third-party service providers.
For exceptional accounting, taxation, and financial services please pay a visit to our website and to proceed further, read the disclaimer carefully.